Effective January 1, 2009 Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions and Prices Table Of Contents:
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on all of our websites, LasVegasNevadaBankruptcy.com, NevadaDivorce.org, NevadaAnnulment.org, LivingWill-LivingTrust.com, and Conexa-llc.com. The types of personal information collected are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
Any Other information necessary to prepare the documents for your particular legal case
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself strictly to prepare your legal documents and to contact you to process your case. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order (e.g. when a process server is necessary to proceed with your case). We use the information you provide about someone else strictly to prepare your legal documents. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to proceed with your case. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive and to upload your legal documents to you only. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online (e.g. the secure forms you use to send us your information).
How To Contact Us
7251 W. Lake Mead Blvd. STE 300, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Direct office phone number is 702.420.7052
To contact us via email, please complete this Contact Form
Terms and Conditions
If a party who completed a questionnaire or form on any of the Conexa, LLC websites subsequently chooses not to pursue the legal matter for which they contracted by filling out the questionnaire, the party understands that the second payment will not be due and the business transaction between the client and Conexa, LLC will be considered completed and ended. The first payment will not be refunded, due to the time and effort expended on behalf of the client after a questionnaire has a been completed and the credit card charged. If Client sends signed and notarized documents to Conexa, LLC, it will be assumed by Conexa, LLC that Client wants Conexa, LLC to file said documents at court. The second payment will be charged to the client’s card and the case file and no refund will be available for the second payment once Conexa, LLC has received original signed and notarized documents from Client. Bankruptcy clients who make payments towards the full amount due and for whom services are provided as milestones in payment levels are reached understand that there is no refunds for payments already made, but that no further payments will be due if Client chooses to not pursue bankruptcy after retaining Conexa, LLC to represent Client in a bankruptcy matter. Living trusts are paid in full up front and there are no refunds. If there is any attempt to obtain legal representation or legal assistance of any sort from Conexa, LLC, through any of its websites, without paying for said services, it will be considered fraud. If a disagreement should arise between Conexa, LLC and any client who retained Conexa LLC, all parties agree that any civil proceedings will take place in Clark County Nevada.
2. Electronic Communication. By visiting LasVegasNevadaBankruptcy.com, NevadaDivorce.org, NevadaAnnulment.org, LivingWill-LivingTrust.com, and Conexa-llc.com and sending e-mails to us in electronic form you consent to receive electronic communications from us, and, or a phone call, if you enter your phone number on the Contact Us page of any of the above-named websites or on any of electronic forms linked to from the above-named websites. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. Credit cards. We collect your credit card information and we charge the fees for your legal case to said credit card. Once you fill out a questionnaire on our website(s), you agree that the first half of the cost of your legal case will be charged to the credit card with which you provide us, either on the questionnaire or over the phone. You agree that the first payment is not refundable after we received the questionnaire from you. We begin work on your case IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of the questionnaire, no matter the time of day or night, and we work seven days per week, fifty-two weeks a year to better serve our clients.
4. Pricing and Billing. Attorney fees and court costs are set forth throughout our websites and there are no hidden fees. Fees for all cases are charged at a flat rate. In some cases, it is necessary to hire a process server and publish a Summons (in the case of a one-signature annulment or divorce) and this cost is additional to the flat legal fee which covers the services of your attorney and the court filing fees. If an annulment becomes contested and you choose to use the services of Attorney James E. Smith to represent you in court, there will be additional charges as the flat fee covers your uncontested matter and out of court processing only. Should you require the services of Attorney James E. Smith for negotiation, or mediation, or for anything above and beyond what is customarily needed for a normal bankruptcy, there may be additional charges.
5. Applicable Law. By visiting www.LasVegasNevadaBankruptcy.com, www.NevadaDivorce.org, www.NevadaAnnulment.org, www.LivingWill-LivingTrust.com, www.Conexa-llc.com you agree that the laws of the state of Nevada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Conexa, LLC.
6. Disputes. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to or to services facilitated by www.LasVegasNevadaBankruptcy.com, www.NevadaDivorce.org, www.NevadaAnnulment.org, www.LivingWill-LivingTrust.com, www.Conexa-llc.com shall be resolved through Mediation in Clark County, Nevada.
7. Copyright and Trademarks. All content included on this site is the property of LasVegasNevadaBankruptcy.com and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Pricing for Attorney Services as of December, 2014 (we reserve the right to change pricing at any time before being retained)
Joint Petition Annulment: $499
Complaint/Answer Annulment: $499
Complaint for Annulment: $799
Joint Petition Divorce: $350 ($425 with children, $399 with property)
Complaint for Divorce: $629 ($655 with children)
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: from $999
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: from $2499
Living Trust Package: $399
Additional Affidavits (other than Affidavit of Resident Witness in a divorce): $75
Peremptory Challenge: $175
Seal Case: $175
Stipulation for Dismissal: $250
Stipulation to Set Aside: $325
Re-open a file with Conexa when case is not filed within six months of having been retained: $300
Change from a one-signature annulment to a two signature annulment: $300
Change from a two-signature annulment to a one-signature annulment: $300
Attorney fee for attending a prove-up hearing: $625 (one time appearance only; additional appearances incur additional fees)
Using two or more credit or debit cards for payments on a legal case:$10
Declined Credit Card for second payments: $20
Court costs and court filing fees are additional
Process Server Services additional
Publication of Summons additional
Additional work outside our usual case processing: $100 per hour
Client(s) entitled to 3 case status checks. You may purchase 3 additional calls for $25
Should your divorce or annulment case be denied by the court, you will have the option to request a refund of the payment you made for our services. We will give a courtesy refund of our fees based on non-performance on our part. This is contingent upon the client having provided us with all that the court requested of the client and client has provided our office with what was requested of client to process the annulment or divorce case to ensure a successful outcome. If client does not provide our office with needed and requested documentation or documentation needed by the court, refund policy is void. If Court requires that the client attend a hearing (either by phone or in person), refund policy is void. If the Defendant, in either an annulment or a divorce case in which we are representing the Plaintiff, files an Answer or an Answer and CounterClaim in court, either denying the allegations in the Complaint or contesting any of the points in the Complaint in any manner, or contesting the valid reason Plaintiff has stated in the Complaint for an annulment, or any other responsive pleading this refund policy is void. Court filing fees, court costs, process server fees, publication fees, translator fees and any other third party provider fees are never refundable by us or any other company.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 702.420.7052